Summer is officially here, so naturally I'm obsessing && in need of a whole new wardrobe ASAP.
1. Sheer Embroidered Dress. I wish I could take credit for this one. Ever since I saw this on one of my favorite bloggers here, I've been obsessed. So perfect for summer. && just life.
2. Rag && Bone Sunnies. Hello summer && sunshine. Lovin the tortoiseshell. Need I say more?
3. Topshop maxi skirt. I'm loving the double slit action going on here. Why have 1 when you can have 2? Espec during the summer. I mean, did you not see Kendall Jenner recently - a little extreme for my taste but she's got the right idea.
4. Helmut Lang Jersey dress. So I love Helmut Lang. I spend most of my work day either playing with designer shoes or gazing at whatever new Helmut styles we got in that day. So it's really no surprise that when I came across this dress I fell in love. Or maybe it is because white && I don't really get along. But I would totes cheat on black for this dress. Seriously.
5. This slip dress. V neck front with the racer back, on point. Simple. Lightweight. Chic.
6. Kate Moss is one of my favorite fashion icons. So naturally I was beyond stoked to see her collab with Topshop. This is the perfect cover up for lounging poolside or at the beach. Super cute for a night out with dark/black (let's be real) skinnies too.
7. Vince Addie sandal. Typically I'm not the biggest fan of open toe. I hate my feet. But these Vince's are beyond cute && super comfy.
8. Topshop satchel bag. The size is perfect && I love this color. Perfect for Spring/Summer. Find it at Nordstrom with the Vince's. Obsessing hard.
Whats on your list?